Pages

Search

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Shop Local: Tony.psd Design Studio events (recap)

My design studio is rarely open to the public unless an appointment is made to meet since I started my new "day job" this past June. During the holiday shopping season that started on Black Friday to the last weekend prior to Christmas, I held 2 events: "Small Business Saturday" & a "Design Studio Event" (held this past Saturday, 12/22) It gave friends, family and customers alike to visit my studio, partake in some snacks (pizza, wings & other tasty treats), converse on similar interests like shirt designs, comic books, toys and the Walking Dead tv show lol. It also gave folks a chance to pick up shirts locally and save on shipping long with a few other perks.

Both events went very well. It felt real good interacting with customers that enjoy my designs and I was happy to have helped cross off a few names in their Christmas lists. From the bottom of my heart, thank you again for all your support! -Tony.psd

No comments:

Post a Comment