Pages

Search

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Photo set: SJ All Day (second shoot)

Like my "Dubs All Day" design I decided to do a second shoot with my "Sharks" inspired tee "SJ All Day" to help keep the promotions fresh with new photos. What's crazy is with the NHL strike no where close to a resolution, this design has done well without a season at hand. This time around, I've added an assortment of hats and a new beanie I recently got at as a present from my wife to compliment my design. We even included a hockey stick for some added flavor.

I've been organizing photo shoots for 3 years now & I will say its really fun adding these little props as to just having the shirt design on hand. Definitely a fun shoot with Mark, Joyce, Nate & Chris!

Available at: www.tonypsd.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment